Our practice encompasses routine and specialty children's care from birth through adolescence. We offer comprehensive care for acute and chronic illness, as well as routine screening exams emphasizing normal childhood growth, development and immunizations.
We provide hospital care and consultation for newborns.
Our staff works closely with local health departments, early childhood intervention programs, as well as the Intermediate School District in providing a team based approach to children with special health care needs. We collaborate with local and regional children's sub specialists to provide continuity of care to children requiring subspecialty referral.
We offer and encourage expectant parents to schedule a free "get acquainted" visit in our office prior to your baby's birth.
Childhood immunizations are provided as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. We participate in the Michigan Vaccine for Children Program.
• Children are seen by appointment on Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings. Saturday appointments are same day appointments for sick children.
• We suggest that you schedule Well Child Exams several weeks in advance. Please schedule sports physicals before the start of the sport's season.
• We make every attempt to see sick children the same day.
• If you have more than one child that needs to be evaluated by a provider, please schedule an appointment for each of them so that your doctor can have adequate time to see each child.
• Please bring your insurance card to every visit.
• If you are a new patient please plan to be at our office 20 minutes before your appointment to fill out new patient paperwork. We will be happy to mail or fax you our registration packet to fill out prior to the visit. You can also save time by printing out new patient paperwork by clicking here and bringing it to your appointment.
• Someone from our office is available after hours for emergency consultations. Please limit after hours calls to matters that cannot wait until regular business hours. Requests for prescription refills and lab results should be made during regular business hours.
• We appreciate 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment. Please call to let us know if you are running a few minutes behind for a scheduled appointment. We will try to accommodate your schedule.
Consent for Care
• If someone other than a parent is bringing your child to an appointment we must have written permission to see and treat your child. This form is available at our office. We also will be happy to mail or fax you this form. You can also download and print this form and have it brought/sent to our office here.
• Requests for medication refills may be made by calling our main phone number, following the prompts and leaving the required information about your prescription. Please allow at least 24 hours for completion of your presciption refill.
• Our Nurses are available for phone consultation throughout the day. To speak with one of our nurses please leave a message with our receptionist. Our nurses return calls on a regular basis throughout the day.