Specialists in Children's Healthcare
• Children are seen by appointment on Monday through Friday and Saturday mornings. Saturday appointments are same day appointments for sick children.
• We suggest that you schedule Well Child Exams several weeks in advance. Please schedule sports physicals before the start of the sport's season.
• We make every attempt to see sick children the same day.
• If you have more than one child that needs to be evaluated by a provider, please schedule an appointment for each of them so that your doctor can have adequate time to see each child.
• Please bring your insurance card to every visit.
Consent for Care
• If someone other than a parent is bringing your child to an appointment we must have written permission to see and treat your child. This form is available at our office. We also will be happy to mail or fax you this form.
• Requests for medication refills may be made by calling our main phone number, following the prompts and leaving the required information about your prescription. Please allow at least 24 hours for completion of your presciption refill.
• Our Nurses are available for phone consultation throughout the day. To speak with one of our nurses please leave a message with our receptionist. Our nurses return calls on a regular basis throughout the day.
• If you are a new patient please plan to be at our office 20 minutes before your appointment to fill out new patient paperwork. We will be happy to mail or fax you our registration packet to fill out prior to the visit. You can also save time by printing out new patient paperwork by clicking the links above and bringing it to your appointment.
• We appreciate 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment. Please call to let us know if you are running a few minutes behind for a scheduled appointment. We will try to accommodate your schedule.
• Someone from our office is available after hours for emergency consultations. Please limit after hours calls to matters that cannot wait until regular business hours. Requests for prescription refills and lab results should be made during regular business hours.